Weigh In - Friday 25 May 2012


Starting Weight - 18st 2.5 lbs
Week 1 - Loss 0.5lbs. Weight - 18st 2lbs
Week 2 - Loss 0.5lbs. Weight - 18st 1.5lbs
Week 3 - Loss 2.5lbs. Weight - 17st 13lbs
Week 4 - Loss 3lbs. Weight - 17st 10lbs
Week 5 - Gain 3lbs. Weight - 17st 13lbs
Week 6 - Loss 2.5lbs. Weight - 17st 10.5lbs


So I lost 2.5lbs this week. I'm happy that I lost and I kind of know why I only lost 2.5. My diet has been terrible this week. Not that I've been eating loads of rubbish, I haven't really been eating. I can honestly say its been over a week since I've had 3 square meals a day. Somedays I was only eating one meal. I'm really not sure why I haven't been eating, I just haven't been feeling like it. My weight watchers leader also said that as I'm doing such intensive training, I should be eating more to stop my body going into starvation mode. Not sure I understand that but we'll give it a good.


Anyway, it was a loss and a loss is a loss. Next week I'm going to try and step up my eating and keep going at my combat training.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 years and counting.....

So what’s been happening

:-(