Time is a great healer....

The old saying is true, time is a great healer. 

I went back to work last week and didn't last more than a shift and a half. It was too much too soon. My doctor has signed me off for another 2 weeks. Personally I am feeling better. I did something myself to remember the babies that I lost and I have an idea for something Matt and I can do together. 

I'm also starting to think about the future and am starting to take on wee projects. As I write this, my hall/stairs are like a bomb site. The plan for this week is below:

• Take the wallpaper off the hall/stairs
• Fill the 10 (huge) holes in my hall/stair wall
• Gut & paint my living room
• Strip the wallpaper off my bathroom
• Gut & paint my bedroom

That's not necessarily the order that I'll do it in but that's my to-do list. 

This week is also the week I go back running. I've been saying it for the last 2 weeks and haven't done it. But that all changes. 

I'll never forget the 2 babies that I lost but I'm learning to live with it. All the emotions I've been feeling are still there but I'm processing them one by one and I can only get better from here on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devastated!!

Will the real Claire Chambers please stand up?

Shopping & What today holds