Weigh in

I'm going to start this blog with an admission. I didn't post a weigh in post last week because I had put on weight again. Last week I put on 3lbs :-( but on the plus side, I went for an amazing night out with wee Noms as almost like a final blow out.

So I start this post weighing 19st 3lbs :-( Boo!! But today, I did weigh in and I lost 5lbs!!!! Woop woop.

Stats
Last week: 19st 3lbs (269lbs)
Current weigh: 18st 12lbs (264lbs)
Lost 5lbs
Weight to go: 8st 12lbs (124lbs)

I also discovered a new fitness DVD this week. It's by Jillian Michaels and is called Shed and Shred. Amazing! I forgot how much I love the buzz of hard exercise. I'm going to get a couple of stones off and go to the circuit type training that I've spoken about in past posts.

Not a big blog this week, not a lot has happened this week. Maybe something exciting will happen over the course of this week......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 years and counting.....

So what’s been happening

Yoga vs Pilates