Doctor Appointment

Well I had the docs today about my hip/leg. She said I have a Grade 3 groin strain. On a positive it's a muscular injury and not anything wrong with my actual hip joint.

On the negative she said it could take 4-6 weeks to get better. She made me promise that I won't head back to Commando training until I'm in no more pain and can climb stairs without there even being a niggle of pain :-( I'm gutted but I know I need to get better ahead of placement.

I've got stronger pain killers to help me when I get really sore. I've got lots of things to concentrate on so I'm going to concentrate on those things.

It'll get better when it gets better! When I do get back to Commando its going to be as bad as my first time lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 years and counting.....

So what’s been happening

Yoga vs Pilates